Lincoln Prairie Friday Update May 15
Good afternoon parents,
What a beautiful day today turned out to be! As a staff we have been in and out of Lincoln Prairie this week packing up student belongings and organizing so many end of year things. It has been a positive experience being at school this week for us and we know next week will be even better! We look forward to seeing you all next week. Being able to say hello and connect is going to be a highlight for sure!
Lincoln Prairie Community Padlet
Lincoln Prairie Parent Teacher Student Association Information
We will be celebrating Staff Appreciation Week as an Lincoln Prairie Community next week. Please read through the Flyer of activities and take time to share your appreciation for individual staff members on the Padlet.
Student Materials and Pick Up Updates
As a reminder, next week you will be picking up student materials from school and dropping off instructional materials brought home. Please read over the reminders listed below.
- Pick Up Times – please refer to the previous email by clicking here for your specified pick up time.
- Class pictures will be sent home in your child’s belongings.
- Any medication left at school will be included in the bag placed in your trunk during the Curbside Pick Up. If you have questions, please email Mrs. Miller at SusanMiller@nullsd54.org.
- If you are unable to pick up during the assigned time slot, please notify Mrs. Falvo at PaulaFalvo@nullsd54.org.
- School Materials – students can access their list of checked out items at home by following the directions by clicking here. Please email Mrs. Kern or Mrs. Kraft with questions. LisaKern@nullsd54.org CarolynKraft@nullsd54.org .
- All devices will be kept at home this summer EXCEPT for our 1st and 8th graders. Those devices and chargers will be returned to school on 5/29 between 8-10am.
Please know that District 54 and Lincoln Prairie are here to help. If you find your family is in need of Social – Emotional support, beyond the daily hiccups, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Social Worker – Natalie Stark NatalieStark@nullsd54.org
School Psychologist – Lianne Paterson LiannePaterson@nullsd54.org
Principal – Amanda Stochl AmandaStochl@nullsd54.org
Assistant Principal – Carol Novak CarolNovak@nullsd54.org
Also, if you find you’re having any technology issues, please do not hesitate to contact the district’s support email at VLearning@nullsd54.org . They’ve been very helpful for families.
School District 54 Information
Food Distribution and Donation Opportunities
As a reminder, District 54 facilitates Food Distribution as well as Donation opportunities to support members of the community. More information can be found on our district website by clicking here.
Wishing you all health and happiness on your journey,
Amanda Stochl & Carol Novak